Check my Wife OUT!!

Started by bigsbetter, January 10, 2008, 05:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsbetter

OK guys you gotta check this video of my wife shooting my double barrel hammered 12 gauge for the first time. It's her first time ever shooting a real gun. I don't know how to post it on here so you'll have to go to google.com then at the top of the page click on 'more' and go to video. Then type in 'girl shoots shotgun for first time'. She's the one wearing the football jersey and you can see my shed in the background. Be sure to leave a rating and or a comment on the video!!!
Work Hard then PLAY HARD!! and RUN what you BRUNG!!

bowhunter 51

:undecided: ..........What tha?.........Unable to  veiw the ' wife with double barrel'
video.........Is that a large hog your stradle of in your avatar?:confused: ...........BH51....
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

bigsbetter

Yep thats a big o hog! . You should have no problem seeing the video. don't use any astricks or apprenthesise or anything just type in girl shoots shotgun for first time

Daryl (deceased)

A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

bigsbetter

Thankyou Daryl, I don't know how to do all that linking and stuff!

queen of the woods

I\'d rather hunt with Dick Chaney than ride with Ted Kennedy

Antler3

Now she knows !!  First time is always nervy !
ANTLER 3

Tags: