saskatchewan white tail

Started by manbow, January 05, 2008, 01:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manbow

got this one at 254 yrds tikka 7mm sheperd p1 scope!

Daryl (deceased)

Nice buck.

Welcome to THL!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

bowhunter 51

Oh yea.....That's a good'n....I used to keep a 10 pt mounted on the wall
but my wife claimed it gave her the creeps....One of my brothers
displays it now, at his home....Wasn't  long ago, a young lady asked if
he really lept from a tree on it and dispatched it with a knife, I quickly
replied, He had a knife?.............Welcome to THL, manbow.....BH51....
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

RatherBHuntin

Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

manbow

thanks for the warm welcome will post muley when mount comes back!

davidlt89

If you would of let it go another year the rack would of been bigger. Nice deer and welcome to THL
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

manbow

deer was bigger last year on the downhill slide when i shot it g2's were longer last year!

davidlt89

I was actually kidding. It is huge.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Antler3

Wow ! That is a great buck ! Very symetrical ! Thanks for posting and welcome aboard !
ANTLER 3

ShadowRider

I'm jealous, I'm jealous, I'm jealous! Great buck manbow! How bout telling us a little about how it all went down?

Paul Hoskins

What SR said but I'm not jealous. I would defnitely bust a cap on the varmint if I saw it in the woods tho. Welcome to THL forums.    ..............Paul H

Tags: