cloud pics

Started by Hunterbug, December 03, 2007, 11:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

I was on my way to pick my oldest daughter up from school when I noticed some cool clouds over the mountains. So I turned around and got the camera and took a few pics. Here they are.

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Paul Hoskins

Really neat HB. Looks like fluffy layers over the mountains. Also looks rather foreboding at the same time. Back in Oct. when we finally got some clouds and finally rain, I took pictures of some of the clouds. In the one posted, the bottom left of the biggest cloud looks like a mans face profiled with a big nose. It is complete with the mouth, chin,eyelashes and ear even tho it is faint. I can't post what it turned into. My wife made me delete it. It was still a man tho. .............Paul H

Antler3

Great pictures ya'll. Really enjoyed them !
ANTLER 3

ShadowRider

Hi Bug,
Neat pictures. Clouds have always fascinated me. Every once in awhile we get clouds that lay low over the western horizon and it truely looks like snow capped mountains. It always makes my heart leap for a moment. :)

Tags: