Got an 8 point!!!

Started by queen of the woods, November 21, 2007, 08:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

queen of the woods

Opening weekend it was 70 degrees with a light rain.  I had seen a wide 6 point Saturday but passed him up.   The next day I was in the tree and doe after doe after doe came out.  Deer were moving big time.  Saw three spikes and then this 8 point walked out.  I had to wait forever on a decent shot but finally dropped him in his tracks when the 270 spoke.  :biggthumpup:  
I\'d rather hunt with Dick Chaney than ride with Ted Kennedy

queen of the woods

It's a good pic of the deer, not so good picture of me but who cares.  The deer is what counts.  The pictures we took in the field were with a disposable camera and they were not worth posting.  That's my Daddy in the pic with me.  He was so excited.  He's 79 and on Hospice and has taught me everything I know about hunting.
I\'d rather hunt with Dick Chaney than ride with Ted Kennedy

Alboy

Fine looking buck there Queen, congratulations. Glad your daddy got to get in on the party there too.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Daryl (deceased)

Good looking buck, Queen!  I like the hat. ;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

davidlt89

Nice looking deer!!!! Congrats
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

RatherBHuntin

That's a nice bruiser you got there, congrats

Let me put the pic in here for ya
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Paul Hoskins

Good for you Queen. Beautiful buck. Glad your pop was in on it.........Paul H

bowhunter 51

Dad-Gum!,,....That'sa good'n Queen....and got him with a 270....
Excellent!:biggthumpup: .........Congratulations...................................BH51.............
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Vermonster

Sorry you had to settle for such a small one  :eek:

Man, the head on that thing alone must weigh 30 pounds..... A big Congrats!!!!!!!  :biggthumpup:

Antler3

Congrats for sure !!! That is a big buck !!  I like my 270 also. Good gun. Glad your Daddy was there to see ! You done good !   :biggthumpup:
ANTLER 3

Tags: