Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Bad Experience please read
Old 10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
inpursuit

Default Bad Experience please read

Tried to buy a gunsafe from Sportsmans Steel Safe Company. Gave a deposit in March and received a voice message to send the balance and the safe would be sent along about May. Tried to call them several times and their phone was cut off I was told for non payment. Finally contacted them after their phone service was reinstalled they couldn't find my paperwork. Boy am I glad I didn't send them anymore money. I told the sales rep to just cancel my order and send me my money back. Said he would check and I would get a call from the owner the next day. Six months later after I had written them several letters and finally contacting the attourney general of California they responded. I just got off the phone with the son of the owner he told me there is no way he is going to send my deposit back to me. I promised him free advertizing.

I posted this here just because it seems everyone reads this forum. I am not saying don't do business with them I just wanted you to know of my experience.

BTW he told me he would send me a safe if I would just send him $3000. LOL.