Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

In Memory Of An Angel
Old 10-21-2004, 11:35 PM
ADMINISTRATOR

Daryl (deceased) will become famous soon enoughDaryl (deceased) will become famous soon enough
Default In Memory Of An Angel

Some of you that have been here a while will remember Wolf Angel Lorrie, who joined this forum a couple of years ago. She was a regular poster, and was well liked by those who got to know her. I believe that health issues kept her away of late, but we traded occasional e-mails from time to time. Though I never met her in person, I considered her a friend. She was always eagar and willing to help others in any way she could, and seemed to have a heart of gold.

After attending the funeral of one of my hunting buddies yesterday, it was with great sadness that I recieved an e-mail from Lorrie's daughter tonight. I'm going to send a link back to her daughter to this thread, and I hope that those of you who remember Lorrie will post your thoughts and sympathies.

Perhaps it will help comfort Lorrie's family in some small way.

Here is the e-mail I recieved:

Hello, This is lorrie's Daughter Amanda. I am sending the e-mail to everyone on my mothers list. My mother went into the hospital 10 days ago with a serious illness, The illness cam on out of no where, causing many problems. And after her fighting for 10 days straight... she lost the battel. At 10:50 am Oct 21.. My mother passed away. I know she has left an impact in some way or form. She will always be in our hearts and i hope as well as all of your. She had a heart of and angel. And i guess God needed another angel. If you have any responds please do, as we will keep this account open for a while longer. Thank you. And God bless.

The Rivette Family