Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Police state proved
Old 03-26-2011, 06:39 AM
Senior Family Member

Brithunter is on a distinguished road
Default Police state proved

Hi All,

Well I now do not have any firearms at all the Police arrived mob handed assaulted me threatened my 76 year old mother and stripped the property of anything they fancied without even a warrant.

It seems that according to the county plods that hand loanding is illegal, normal smokeless powder like that H4381 are unstable and dangerous explosive so they called in the RAF bomb squad to take them away for destruction.

Possession of books like Ackely's handbook Vol11, The NRA Gunsmithing guide, Bolt action rifles by DeHass and the Firearm disassembly series books are illegal as they mean your manufacturing illegal guns and parts for them

One must not keep correspondence with the Police and licensing officers nor any firearms receipts nor a birth certificate and bank details as they have seized them too along with some computer books and guide. The even removed files from mother computer and then removed the Microsoft Works 4.5a Word processor programme from her computer. I had to do a reinstall this morning to get it to work.

Forgive me if I am a bot more absent than normal but it;s going to take time to work otu what they have taken as they have refused to give a receipt for anything.

I cannot find the 3- Pecar scope I brought that needs a re-build, it was boxed ready to ship the box is here the scope i am unable to find and it appears that £50 has gone missing from the tin in my drawer. Money i put aside for my now cancelled next months stalking outing.

Last edited by sakorick; 03-27-2011 at 08:35 AM..