Go Back   The Hunter's Life > HUNTING FORUMS > BOWHUNTING

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Re: New Arrows and their weights
Old 09-18-2009, 04:06 AM
Senior Family Member

Brithunter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Arrows and their weights

Ahhhh I have a cunning plan Hmmm have not seen that for a while . I will enquire when the competition is on, times etc for Sunday, as they are setting up the Field on Saturday afternoon it seems. I wonder if I might be able to do both. Greedy I know but .

However I have a feeling that if I try that i might miss out on one or both. Cunning plans never seem to work out.

Meanwhile I joined the club last night and have my membership card which means that I can use the field any time I wish and I have also been given permission to go and shoot Wabbits on the field this came after I commented on the Wabbits hopping about behind the targets in the flood light last night. Me is a happy bunny .

Now all I need to complete it all is to find a local farmer willing to part with 4 big square hay/straw bales to act as a back stop to catch any of my wayward arrows on our field out back and get the wood to make a target stand and got the used target roundal from the club and I will be all set .

Tags
archery, archery competition, arrows, compound bow, crossbow, spine