Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > POST A POLL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Need some help, please
Old 10-24-2006, 09:48 AM
Senior Family Member

Gunslingergirl is on a distinguished road
Default Need some help, please

As many of you know, I'm Director of Marketing for Gun Safety Innovations. We develop and manufacture hunting products.

Recently I've gotten some feedback that our web site may not be doing enough to appeal to hunters. I'm a woman and don't hunt. My designer is a woman and also doesn't hunt. We've both been raised around hunters our entire lives, but we don't claim to be experts on what might appeal to hunters.

This is why I really need your help. The site is here: http://www.git-r-slung.com/.

Please go explore and let me know what you like and what you don't. I'm not so much looking for web design tips as I am for what appeals and doesn't appeal to people who are hunters. Is the site boring? Should we change our menu? Do we need a new logo? Can you quickly see how to place an order? If you were designing the perfect site for hunters what would you add?

I know this is asking a lot, but it would really be a big help. Any feedback you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I'd also love any recommendations about other sites for hunters that you think are good ones. It always helps to go and see what others are doing.

Thanks so much for your help.

Kristine