"Where's the Coffee"

Started by buckshot roberts, March 31, 2006, 06:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

:D I got "Hungry" when put'n the coffee on so we have fried eggs and thick bologna sandwich's,

;) Hope ya'll have had a good week, and the same for the weekend,
I made these two tables out of an oak tree a friend cut down, The hardest part was varnishin the wood 10 coats, each coat had rubed with stillwool, worked on them all week, see ya around this evening, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Jay Edward (deceased)

G'morning Ron.  38 degrees in the Valley of the Clark's Fork.

I know from bitter experience how difficult working on such an Oak table can be.  Pretty neat looking.

I don't think I can face a 'baloney sammich' without the obligatory glass of Kool-Aid so I'll just be havin' some oatmeal.

See ya all around the boards.

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Ron,

Nice job on the tables thar neighbor!:D

Them sammichs sound pretty good....but I brought along some picante salsa and chips and the obligatory "jalapenos" to liven things up a bit!;)

Your ARE AWARE that jalapenos & salsa are good for the circulatory and digestive systems, aren't you!!!!!:D

Gotta love it!

Gave the baby calf her bottle of milk replacer this morning and now putting out hay bales for the cattle...and worked up a sweat already.  The hunters in the East pasture are due in today for the spring camp cleanup and the opening of turkey season....I really think its a sham...they really just want to get away for a relaxing weekend.:D

Gotta git 'er done...so see y'all later in the day!:cool:

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

buckshot roberts

:D Jay, LLanojohn thanks "Ole Azzy likes this one,:D Thats what ya call a cat nap;)
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

BSR,

Looks like my big kitty "buddy", this pic was taken several years ago when he was slim & trim!

Gotta love them kitties..............................................:D

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

buckshot roberts

:D Why John he sure dose's thanks for post'n the pics,;)  Ron

Tags: