Getting in some practice

Started by fire717, July 26, 2019, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fire717

Got my new bow in a month ago. Bear Kuma 29"draw @ 70lbs. Shooting Black Eagle Spartan arrows weighting 435grains. I'm getting 302 FPS. this is a hanging apple target at 40yds and 20 ft elevation.

[ATTACH]15745[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15744[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15756[/ATTACH]

fire717

I am having a difficult time uploading photos

[ATTACH]15752[/ATTACH]

sakorick

If you upload more than one per post you will have to use photobucket or some other free storage provider. Nice bow and great shooting.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

You can upload more than 1 picture at a time, but if THL has to store them, (you're not using a photo server like Postimage or Photobucket), a reader will have to "click on" the image link (to the THL server) to see the images. In other words, if you want to see more than 1 image "live", you have to use a third party image server, but there is almost no limit to the number of images you can post in a given post, regardless of the way you post them.

Nice shooting, by the way!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

gitano

Fire717 - I'm confused by your original post. Two pictures. How did you get the number of the image (15745) to put between the "attachement" commands?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Still can't see any images with this system. . ........Paul H

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Nelsdou

Nice shooting there Fire.

I went to see a friend of mine recently that is a distributor for Bear bows. I picked his brain about pulling bows again and for me, that means starting from scratch on muscular and mental conditioning. Much to learn about state of art compounds, mechanical releases and carbon arrows. For now I'm struggling with a 45# Bear Super Kodiak recurve.  Small steps!
Put it into perspective; we live on a rock hurtling through space, what could be scarier than that?

Tags: