Eric's 10 point

Started by sakorick, October 19, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Eric has been hard at it all week and took a nice 10 point at 1815 last evening. He shot the buck right through the middle of the heart at 12-14 yards. We are off to Spragues locker to drop him off as they have a cooler and we are looking at 60 degree days for the next week!

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Wow! Congratulations Eric!

I cannot imagine a more perfect example of"center-punched the heart"!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

The broadhead Eric used is a 100 grain Rocket Sidewinder pictured. Chronied at 288'/sec. The arrow entered between 2 ribs and zipped straight through a rib on the exit. Kind of a shame he already broke off his G2 on the R side.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

recoil junky

I woulda missed. Bows 'n arrows I could hit targets and ground squirrels, but deer or elk, forget it!

Great job Eric!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Paul Hoskins

Well done. Eric. Good things come to those who are patient.   :biggthumpup:......Paul H

Hunterbug

Nice deer. That's a great way to start the season.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: