So what would you call it?

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), January 14, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Port Au Prince, Haiti, a city of millions...

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Paul Hoskins

My first thought :cens: hole.  .....Paul H

sakorick

A toxic dump?
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

sakorick

Cité Soleil, the slum in Port-au-Prince, Haiti

sakorick

So let me guess....a   , **ithole ?

gitano

There's a time and a place for everything. In a room with one's enemies is not STRATEGICALLY, (or professionally), the time or place to express one's opinions in crude language. That meeting wasn't Donald Trump's living room. It was his office of doing THE COUNTRY's business. I expect professional behavior from politicians. ESPECIALLY politicians. What did he think his political enemies in the room (ALL of the democrats and some of the republicans), were going to do? He didn't think. Like he never does before he shoots his mouth off. That behavior is borne of ARROGANCE, not "savvy".

The 'aptness' of his comments aren't the issue. Neither are his comments even remotely 'racist'. Haiti and Africa ARE "deplorable" (to paraphrase Killary), places. The venue is the issue. And then a @#$%^&*ing "political speak" denial. The denial is what would really gall me if I didn't already know what a low-rent Donald Trump is. The poor judgment (use of crude language), in a professional venue is just typical Trump adolescent behavior. The denial is LYING. And it's a kind of arrogance - "I can say anything and my "followers" will support me" - that reveals his true CHARACTER. The guy is a scum bag. Even among the scum that politicians are, he's among the dregs in character.

I thought all the talk about him not making it through one term was just political hogwash. I'm beginning to have my own doubts. He's a con man. Con men CAN'T "follow through". I am beginning to see the classic signs of a BS artist. Lotsa "show". No stamina for the 'long haul'.

I loathe Donald Trump. I ALWAYS HAVE. In my opinion, he's an embarrassment to ADULT American men.

HE'S STILL BETTER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Paul, there have been 3 witnesses sitting as close to Trump and closer than Durbin who have said he did not use the word sh**hole. That said everyone there said what he said was pretty bad. The guy speaks before he thinks.

gitano

The interviews I have watched of both Trump AND those republicans present did NOT deny he used "that word". The "nice" ones said "I don't recall him using that exact word." Which is political double-speak for "Yeah, I heard it, but I'm not going to tick him off by calling him a liar."

"I don't remember", is BULLFEATHERS because EVERYONE KNOWS you remember PERFECTLY you're just too much of a spineless coward to say so. If you can't remember something like that from one day to the next, you're not fit for public office! EVERY ONE of them "can't remember?" You gotta be kidding me. If he REALLY didn't say it, they should be standing up on their hind legs and SCREAMING - "HE NEVER USED THE WORD ***HOLE!" NONE of them are doing that, ARE THEY?

Trump's "denial" was similar double-speak. You have to LISTEN closely to HIS words, not the Press's. They ALWAYS take their political enemies' MEANING (in this case "I did NOT have *** with that woman") and gloss over the EXACT words. Trump said - and I quote - "The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used." WHAT was not the language used! There was A LOT of "language" used.

Come on. Does anyone REALLY think Trump did NOT call Haiti and Africa "****" countries? REALLY? How many times does Donald Trump need to be caught ON RECORDED TAPE being vulgar and THEN LYING ABOUT IT, for people to quit blindly defending him because he's "our guy". That's what the @#$%^&*ing DEMOCRATS DO!

I though Trump was about "Make America Great Again". We do that by saying something in front of a DOZEN WITNESSES and then LYING ABOUT IT? The RIGHT thing to have done (AFTER being too STUPID not to say it), was to say, "I shouldn't have used those harsh words. Haiti and most African nations are in a very bad way. Until they clean up their acts, we need to be very careful about allowing unvalidated immigrants to enter the US from those countries." THAT would be "making America great". Instead, he lies about it.

After an assertion that he DIDN'T say what several witnesses say he said, there's really not much "discussion" left. If "you're" convinced he didn't say it then what is there to discuss?

Decades of PROOF that Donald Trump is an inveterate LIAR - LONG BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT - make thinking that multiple witnesses (albeit his political enemies), AND HIS OWN PARTY MEMBERS AMBIGUITY IN THIS SPECIFIC EVENT, make believing that he did NOT say it akin to believing the world is flat. The man is a liar. Has been PROVED to be a "repeat offender" THROUGHOUT his professional life. He has the mental maturity of a spoiled-brat, 16-year-old. It is nothing short of tragic for this nation that he was the "lesser of evils" as choice for president.

We (and I include MYSELF) better "let this go". THL is a better place when we ignore ALL politics except those associated DIRECTLY with gun control.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;149923We (and I include MYSELF) better "let this go". THL is a better place when it ignores ALL politics except those associated DIRECTLY with gun control.

Paul

Yup.I'm letting this go.

Tags: