Breakfast on the farm

Started by sakorick, December 07, 2017, 05:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Well it's 16 degrees out this morning and the wood stove is at 525. Time for Sprague's Locker thick bacon, Marsha's farm eggs, homemade bread and Rick and Evan's wild Blackberry jam. Zero kilowatts were used in this cooking! Eggs topped with Melinda's Mango hot sauce. Larapin!

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Now that's my kind of breakfast. :food04: Some of Pop Ross's  (RIP) hot sausage would fit in just fine too. .....Paul H

Sprague's make their own sausage both mild and hot. I'm going to pick some up today(hot).

Jorge in Oz

That just made my mouth water here at work. :food04:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Hunterbug

I can attest, Rick is a great cook!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

Quote from: Hunterbug;149756I can attest, Rick is a great cook!

AHEM . . . . .

Great looking breakfast Rick :food04:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

Quote from: recoil junkyAHEM . . . . .

RJ

Yes, RJ is a great cook too.:chef:
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sakorick

It's real hard to mess up farm Eggs, Sprague's Bacon and homemade Blackberry Jam!:)
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: