printer

Started by farmboy, February 02, 2016, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmboy

I bought a printer for the chronograph the other day so when I get a chance I can go out do some load testing and post the results.

gitano

Cool!

I've never used a printer with a chrony before.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

It was a Christmas present to myself! I have been buying a rifle for myself on fathers day as well I missed out on having kids but I think I should not miss out on fathers day.

gitano

QuoteI missed out on having kids but I think I should not miss out on fathers day.
If you would have had kids, they probably wouldn't be getting you rifles for father's day! :D:D:D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

I should have started that tradition another ten years earlier though! Lol.

sakorick

Christmas presents to yourself are always the best! :MOGRIN:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

farmboy

I actually saw a rifle a couple of weeks back that made me think of you two at the Calgary gun show. There was a husky in 8x57  that it thought might be up Paul's alley it looked as though it had a rick tune up reblued refinished and the checkering was re cut it was a perfect job. The gun was super cheap I think only because of the chambering.

farmboy

I lied just thinking about that gun it was 9.3x57 based on the 8x57.

gitano

It's such a shame that the 8x57 got skewered by the likes of Jack O'Connor and other gunwriters (ptooey) of the post WWI era. But, I don't care anymore. I've got all of them I care for, and the full capability to reload for them.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

IMHO, the 8x57 Mauser is among the most efficient cartridges on earth.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jorge in Oz

Sorry for the late post but yes I'm a big fan of the 8x57.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Old thread, but I reading through it, and... We haven't seen any printouts from your chrony printer!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

I have to order a new ink! Lol! I cannot just pick one up.

Tags: