lucky dawg

Started by JaDub, June 05, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDub

I pulled a trifecta......... elk , deer and antelope tag! Gonna be a busy fall. Anyone else out there know yet ??

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

JaDub

Waiting to hear from Hunterbug and Jackalope, we did a bit of group planning.

Hunterbug

The girls and I only drew deer tags second season for RJs place. Spencer drew the same elk and deer tags as JaDub. I'll be going with him for the elk. Also, Hunter's boyfriend and his brother drew the same deer tag as Spencer and JaDub so I'll be going along for that. My Grandfather drew the same antelope tag and I'll be with him for that. So I will be seeing a lot of JaDub and Karl this fall. Their wives might get jealous. ;)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

Put in for more than 10 options for moose, caribou, and bison. Not one draw. Same for daughter. 0 for 20+.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Great to hear Pat !!:jumpingsmiley:

recoil junky

So Bug drew a buck tag? I will see if I can halter break one bigger than yours. So far I havent seen any with antlers.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

Quote from: recoil junkySo Bug drew a buck tag? I will see if I can halter break one bigger than yours. So far I havent seen any with antlers.

RJ

She got a unit wide buck tag. Pea and I got PLO either *** tags.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Paul Hoskins

Geeze, how did you manage a grand slam? I spent enough on Maine moose lottery over a 20 year period to buy a moose farm & they ignored me. Congrat's pal & good luck. ....{Paul H[/B]

JaDub

A MOOSE farm !!   Paul, what a great idea.  8-)

Tags: