Alaska trophy lodge

Started by JaDub, June 09, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDub

Paul, interesting `enlightenment ` .

The place we stay is : http://www.alaskaskenaipeninsulafishing.com/

Great guy , great place , great owner. Steven is a parapalegic that has a ramp that goes down into his boat. This guy knows what`s up. Answers his phone

" fish on "!  

p.s.  what`s the `effective range` on the salt blaster??

sakorick

Quote from: JaDub;148067Paul, interesting `enlightenment ` .

The place we stay is : http://www.alaskaskenaipeninsulafishing.com/

Great guy , great place , great owner. Steven is a parapalegic that has a ramp that goes down into his boat. This guy knows what`s up. Answers his phone

" fish on "!  

p.s.  what`s the `effective range` on the salt blaster??

Looks like great prices too!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

How was fishing in Lake of the Woods? Let's see some of those pictures!

Effective range of the A-Salt-Rifle depends a little on the bug, but for flying insects, about 3 feet.  I shot a fly on the deck at about 3', the salt killed the fly and ricocheted up and hit my daughter's bare leg. I got "what for" because "it hurt". Any winged insect is 'going down' probably from as far away as 6' because the 'buckshot' takes out their wings. Once 'grounded', they are in position for the coup de' gras. Spiders, I think 3' is about MPBR.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

I`ll be looking for one. 8-)

We fished the Crow Wing chain of lakes outside of Park Rapids , Minn.
Between my brother and I we caught a good 200 pike or better. Nothing over 7 #s. Bass too were on the bite. Largest there was a healthy 6 #s. Weather was pretty awful and cold but that`s the best fishing weather. Took my wife out ( not really a fisher person ) and trolled for about an hour and a half and she boated 11 fish. We mostly cast with ultra light spinning tackle in water 2 to 6 feet deep.

Sorry, no pictures at this point.  Technical difficulties ...........

Tags: