Broken string

Started by DanielPow, December 09, 2016, 09:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielPow

Hey my 12 year old son dry fired my bow and snapped the strings. I spoke with my local guy and he's never done new breed strings before. I saw this listing for new breed strings but I never heard of 60 x custom strings before. Is this company legit? I'd like to hear from someone that used them in the past and if anyone knows whether they're an good ol american company or not.

gitano

Boy! I haven't replaced strings in more than a decade. Try sending a Hunterbug a private message and ask him to respond to your post. He and his daughters all shoot competitively.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

AND..........   glad to have on board with us.  :biggthumpup:

Hunterbug

I assume that your bow is a compound. I've never used those strings as my local guy makes his own. You won't be able to restring the bow without a bow press. I'd also have the bow inspected for possible limb damage.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Smacks of 'advertising' to me....hit n run post
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Maybe. Could be that a y-chromosome got 'motivated', went 'looking', posted on a bunch of sites, found an answer and will never be back to the rest of them. Me, I've never done that. ;) There were worse kinds of 'spam' than this.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: