Got my recurve bow back tonight

Started by Brithunter, November 11, 2013, 03:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Quotethe last time I weighed 130# was 1953 when I was 13 years old!
when I graduated high school I was 140. Got into weights and put on 30lbs of good weight. I don't lift much anymore but still weigh the same! I think it is the same dilemma Don has with good food and knowing how to cook:D.
QuoteI'm 5'9" and #130 and ask Paul, keeping up with me in the mountains is not easy.
maybe someday I will get the chance:D
QuoteI shot this on Monday with my indoor arrows. I shoot Easton X7 2315 with a 225gr tip indoors.
Good shooting!!! I did not put any sights on my sons bow and he is doing well!!! I just think it is better that way!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Hunterbug

David, if you make it out here I can show you where the elk are.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

davidlt89

QuoteDavid, if you make it out here I can show you where the elk are.
Well, to make a long story short, I am planning on starting to put some money away for such an occasion. I would like to apply for nonresident tags in your area and see what happens. I figure if I can get down your way I can see RJ to and have a cup o'coffee!!!
I have a couple places I would like to go and some people I would like to meet, and i am not getting any younger. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Brithunter

Heck NONE of us are getting younger :no:

It's very flat here and low. I believe we are actually about 2 feet below sea level here. So am no longer used to hills and mountains.................................. what are those :huh2:

Somehow I think i would have a heart attack just walking or trying to walk up one let alone keep up with a mountain goat on two legs :laugh:.
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: