I was going to test my new M96

Started by sakorick, January 23, 2011, 07:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Swedish Mauser today(see the collectibles thread) but I decided to pass. I no longer own snowshoes and can't see the 100 yards target anyway.:p Regards, Rick.

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

drinksgin (deceased)

Oh, how pretty[giggle].
It is a bad 55' here today, really suffering, actually put on a long sleeved western shirt after the clouds came up and the wind got to 15mph.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Nelsdou

Yep, every once in a while I think about moving back to that part of the country (KC metro) and pics like that quell those thoughts right away!

Nels
Put it into perspective; we live on a rock hurtling through space, what could be scarier than that?

Hunterbug

Quote from: gitanoSissy. :)

Paul

Ditto!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

drinksgin (deceased)

What do you two wear at 50f with a damp 15mph wind, helmet liner, jock strap and combat boots?
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

LvrLover

Quote from: drinksgin;110929What do you two wear at 50f with a damp 15mph wind, helmet liner, jock strap and combat boots?

NO WAY!! I never use a jock strap unless absolutely necessary.:grin:
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

babbyc1000

Quote from: drinksgin;110929What do you two wear at 50f with a damp 15mph wind, helmet liner, jock strap and combat boots?

a mankini :D
Dont worry, I have a cunning plan...

davidlt89

QuoteSissy.:smiley:
+1 my friend;)
-20 here this morning, with the windchill -31. I almost put on a hat for work;)
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: