Headed fer Montanny

Started by recoil junky, September 22, 2010, 12:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

To do a little fishin' mongst other things. I'll post pictures when I get back!!!

I'll be after big browns!!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

recoil junky

Fishing was terrible. BUT we got to see and do lot's of other stuff. I'll start a new thread in the campfire.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

I'll bet the fishing was fine. It was the catching that was bad. ;)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

No . . . . . well . . . . . Yeah, catching was terrible.

One of my favorite holes is gone. Just disappeared. Somehow the creek-bed mysteriously "moved" to the other side across the fence. The fence is still where it was, just the creek has moved and the pond it fed is gone.

Moss was so thick in other ponds that all you could catch was moss, even on a #14 Joe's hopper.

Water was so wet, the fish stayed underneath it to stay dry.

Water was so warm, the fish came out pre-cooked.

Fish were so blind they had  to have white canes with moisture sensors to find the creek.

You know the usual stuff.

RJ

22hornet

Quote from: recoil junky;108048Fishing was terrible.  
RJ

But still way better than a day at work!
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Tags: