Attention! New Place to Gather!

Started by rockinbbar, April 25, 2010, 07:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinbbar

It appears that we were hacked, and a virus of some sort has infected ecrtain areas of the Hunter's Life.

Sadly, without the type of technical support we need, I can't get into the control panel and do anything about what's happened.

I have created a Hunter's Life page at Facebook.com...:D

I personally invite each of you to go there and join. It will allow us an opportunity to stay in touch, share what's going on in our lives, and continue with the friendships and brotherhood that has made this site a success from the inception.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=111831778857771&view=user#!/group.php?gid=111831778857771&v=wall

It's easy to join, and I expect that I'll see my old friends there!

Thank you for your years of support here at THL!

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

gitano

This seems a little ominous, Barry.

I'm not having any trouble navigating the site except using the index. I can get wherever I want to go by using the "jump to" bar at the bottom of the page.

Also, I think the only problem is access to the index. On Tuesday, I am meeting with some very big web designers located in San Jose. I'll talk with them about this problem a see what they say. They might be willing to "fix" things gratis.

I don't think we need to abandon THL yet. The thought of losing all of the historical information AGAIN is gut-wrenching. Let's not give up without a fight.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: