The Hunter's Life

The Hunter's Life (http://thehunterslife.com/forums//index.php)
-   THE CAMPFIRE (http://thehunterslife.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Golly g (http://thehunterslife.com/forums//showthread.php?t=18861)

drinksgin (deceased) 01-06-2016 12:12 AM

Golly g

Isn't it great, a certified homicidal maniac has icbm's and a hydrogen bomb.

:sarc: :cens:

gitano 01-06-2016 12:56 AM

Re: Golly g

Whodat?

Paul

drinksgin (deceased) 01-06-2016 01:12 AM

Kim Jung Un, mr. nice guy hisself.

sakorick 01-06-2016 05:47 AM

And Ohbama wants more background checks on all us good guys. As he explained, if I gave a 22 rifle to my grandchild, by law I would have to do a background check on him/her and report that check to the ATF.....and he cried.....that makes it worth it. Over 1,700 Babies and children under 5: 461 5-9: 433 10-15: 890 a year are killed in automobile crashes per year and no politicians cry about them. Ohbama is no better than Kim Jung Un.

farmboy 01-06-2016 01:30 PM

Better yet north Korea has a missile system capable of delivering a nuke as far east as Chicago! That was reported about five years ago in the papers here. So what do you think about this scenario north Korea want to show off its power. Decides to do a nuclear strike. They know they send one to the USA they will be totally destroyed. What's close and they can show the world they have the big hammer. Well a Canadian city pick one that is far enough north so fallout is not a problem. Would the USA retaliatory measures or make a deal so they don't lose a city? Past time for us to get an icbm carting sub.

drinksgin (deceased) 01-06-2016 01:58 PM

Humm, I suppose even those who are on the chopping block could be just a bit paranoid.
Surely Un would never do some such thing, just because he had his uncle, by marriage, eaten alive by dogs while he watched and giggled is no reason to think he is a blood thirsty maniac.

sakorick 01-06-2016 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmboy (Post 142705)
Better yet north Korea has a missile system capable of delivering a nuke as far east as Chicago! That was reported about five years ago in the papers here. So what do you think about this scenario north Korea want to show off its power. Decides to do a nuclear strike. They know they send one to the USA they will be totally destroyed. What's close and they can show the world they have the big hammer. Well a Canadian city pick one that is far enough north so fallout is not a problem. Would the USA retaliatory measures or make a deal so they don't lose a city? Past time for us to get an icbm carting sub.

They haven't got a missile to make it as far as Japan yet. We are watching them like you wouldn't believe. The H bomb they "made"will be proved as a hoax IMHO.

gitano 01-06-2016 09:29 PM

I'm with joe_bloggs on this one. My son-in-law is in fact a "rocket scientist" and knows rocket engines. Getting a rocket to hit even "horse-shoes" close to where you want it to is no small feat. I'm confident that the idiot on North Korea couldn't hit Hawaii, let alone even Anchorage. Furthermore, I am absolutely certain that if ANYONE 'hit' Canada, the people of the US would make a very aggressive response. Both because Americans "like" Canadians, and because it would be too close for comfort.

Paul

drinksgin (deceased) 01-06-2016 10:18 PM

The response may be that,AFTER the current president is gone, until then , I would just expect some serious hand wringing and a bunch of platitudes.
Color me skeptic.

sakorick 01-07-2016 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drinksgin (Post 142710)
The response may be that,AFTER the current president is gone
Color me skeptic.

Roosevelt used WWII to hang around for 4 terms. All we need is the economy to collapse or the Muslims to go whack and watch out....color me skeptic as well.