The Hunter's Life

The Hunter's Life (http://thehunterslife.com/forums//index.php)
-   THE CAMPFIRE (http://thehunterslife.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Breakfast (http://thehunterslife.com/forums//showthread.php?t=856)

Antler3 11-27-2004 08:17 AM

Breakfast

Thought I'd fix breakfast this morning. Pull up a chair, were havin' smoked ham,sausagegravy,bisquits,scrambled eggs and fried potatoes with real butter and homemade strawberry preserves. There is OJ and coffee.

motor (deceased) 11-27-2004 09:44 AM

Re: Breakfast

Thanks Antler, i am running late this morning but can't pass up a meal like that..have a great day :D

knuckledragger 11-27-2004 10:03 AM

Okay, gotta ask. I've been part of these forums since last spring and I gotta know how many of you really eat breakfasts like this every day or are you like me, would like to eat that way but settle for two leggo waffles or a bowl of cereal? I think my heart would plug up if I hate these awesome b-fasts everyday.

KD.

12 gauge 11-27-2004 10:16 AM

Thanks anyway, i just got done eating my breakfast just a few moments ago. Thanks for the offer ;)

My aunt pat and uncle john just came to our house last night from Georgia, they are staying here for several days, besides them we have my brother and his wife and their 4 children, plus 3 dogs, me, my mom and my dad and my sister and her fiance', so this house is crammed!

Expecially with the kids, now i am 15, but i ain't as loud and abnoxious as the others, I have my 9 year old neice, 8 year old niece, 5 year old nephew and my 2 year old nephew, needless to say i am a monkeys uncle lol! :rolleyes:

I hope everyone has a great day today and god bless :D

Jay Edward (deceased) 11-27-2004 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knuckledragger
Okay, gotta ask. I've been part of these forums since last spring and I gotta know how many of you really eat breakfasts like this every day or are you like me, would like to eat that way but settle for two leggo waffles or a bowl of cereal? I think my heart would plug up if I hate these awesome b-fasts everyday. KD.

G'morning guys. Starting to snow in the Valley of the Clark's Fork. Reckon winter's here and I'll have to start thinking different with tires, shoes and shovels.

I don't know about the others KD, but I have to be a little more conservative. My love would throw a coniption fit if I ate like that all the time. My 'normal' breakfast is oatmeal, toast and coffee.

TLynn 11-27-2004 10:41 AM

I'll just have coffee but the breakfast does sound good. Have a grand Saturday everybody.

LLANOJOHN 11-27-2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knuckledragger
Okay, gotta ask. I've been part of these forums since last spring and I gotta know how many of you really eat breakfasts like this every day or are you like me, would like to eat that way but settle for two leggo waffles or a bowl of cereal? I think my heart would plug up if I hate these awesome b-fasts everyday.

KD.

kd,

At this time of year I endeavor to have one of these awesome breakfasts about once every two weeks........actually its called "brunch"! Usually a couple of biscuits w/orange marmalade, a banana or apple or orange and LOTS of coffee. Now back when I was 'younger' and plowed the south 40 with mules in harness and a moleboard plow(yea right!!), a big breakfast like we post every morning would make sense. These days however, its just a memory of days long past.......My favorite "cool" wx b-fast(below 40*) are sausage/egg tacos with picante sauce..........my Texas upbringing!

Ol' John..:D :D :D

Dragonfly 11-27-2004 04:00 PM

Good day everyone!!! I'm too late for breakfast but the family has just left going back home from the Thanksgiving festivities. A great Thanksgiving here!!!

Nope my breakfast is either Honey Nut Cheerios or Oatmeal folks. My heart would have a stroke if I ate this big every morning. I love breakfast foods for supper!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!!!

Madddman 11-27-2004 04:39 PM

I had a piece of pumpkin pie.

Dragonfly 11-27-2004 05:43 PM

mummmm punkin pie sounds good to me Maddman!!!!:D