PDA

View Full Version : Quick Hunting Magazine Question

calestus
12-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Howdy ya'll. I was wondering what magazines you like best sitting on the rack by the throne?

I currently have Field & Stream and Outdoor Life. They are okay and all, but are there any other good ones I need to subsribe to?

Thanks in advance!
Erick

M. R. Byrd
12-23-2004, 11:03 PM
American Hunter, America Rifleman, Pheasants Forever Journal are my favorites.

Maynard

Marlin917VS
12-23-2004, 11:07 PM
I like Peterson's Hunting.

LLANOJOHN
12-24-2004, 12:34 AM
Friends & Neighbors,

My reading is more to the technical magazines...............................

Precision Shooting..........The Accurate Rifle........Rifle.......Handloader..........

As I am a Life Member of the NRA..........The American Rifleman.............

For hunting stories for all game I read the adventures of our forum members.......:D

Ol' John

knuckledragger
12-24-2004, 07:40 AM
I'll roger-up to all of the above (especially Perderson's) and add the North American Hunting Club"s mag, "North American Hunter". PRIMEDIA also produces a Hunting and fishing mag for most everystate. I get one for whichever state I'm stationed in, it a good deal. KD

Alboy
12-24-2004, 09:06 AM
Let us no forget the Enquirer.

calestus
12-24-2004, 02:03 PM
LoL. The Enquirer....I'm not really into hunting cryptozologic animals.

Thanks Guys!

Daryl (deceased)
12-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Trapper & Predator Caller is decent. Also like to read Fur-Fish-Game from time to time, and I like Bowhunter Magazine.

Magazines on other than hunting topics include Western Mule Magazine, Western Horseman, and I sometimes read various computer tech type magazines.

Daryl

Successfulhunts.com
12-24-2004, 02:34 PM
Peterson's Hunting & The Bugle (Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation publication. One of the finest for Elk Hunting to be found.)

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
Success