PDA

View Full Version : Double Beard

jasunky1
02-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Well i'm no turkey hunter, but back a few months ago i got a picture of a Tom with a double beard or split beard. You can find a link to the pictures on my profile. Thanks

Paul Hoskins
02-02-2008, 10:28 PM
jasunky, turkeys with two beards are odd but not too uncommon. ....Paul H

jasunky1
02-03-2008, 01:01 AM
jasunky, turkeys with two beards are odd but not too uncommon. ....Paul H

Hi again, yeah i'm not a turkey hunter by any means. My ex girlfriends dad has already called dibs on it, lol. Well thanks for the info and hope to talk to you soon. Later bud

buckshot roberts
02-06-2008, 12:47 PM
:smiley: Welcome to THL.... As paul said... a double beard is not uncommon......but not many hunters take one I have yet to take a double beard............. Ron

jasunky1
02-06-2008, 01:58 PM
:smiley: Welcome to THL.... As paul said... a double beard is not uncommon......but not many hunters take one I have yet to take a double beard............. Ron

thanks for the welcome and info. Well good luck this year turkey hunting!!!

Antler3
02-11-2008, 04:17 PM
I haven't taken one with a double beard yet either. But sometimes they can have alot of beards , I saw one last year with four. The main beard and maybe the second one will be good size but the others are usually alot smaller......I am still hoping to get one with more than one beard.....:smiley:

rabbit rangler
05-03-2008, 08:51 PM
cool picture,.......................my dad killed a double bearded jake this year