I am headed to Phoenix! Need some help?

Started by mbunch, January 30, 2007, 11:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbunch

I am headed to Phoenix next week (Pastors School at Tommy Barnetts church). I may get one day in to try and call some coyotes up. Can anyone point me in a direction to get into some coyotes? It probably needs to be in the North East direction out of town. Thanks

Daryl (deceased)

QuoteI am headed to Phoenix next week

I'm truly sorry...

:D

It's been about 15 years since I lived in Phoenix (lived there 2 years, and couldn't take it any more!), and things have changed a lot there since I left.

Arizona is about 85%+ public land. Head out of town, find a place that's away from people and buildings, and try your luck. I've had good luck in the past calling areas off of US 60 going out towards Florence and/or Globe, but that might be the wrong direction for you. If it's not posted, and there are no houses or stockpens with livestock, you'll be fine. In Arizona, private land has to be posted if they don't want you to hunt on it.

You'll need to buy a small game hunting license. There's a three day license that would suffice if you won't be back to hunt again this year.

Take care and good luck!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Tags: