Calling mule deer

Started by sapper12, October 18, 2004, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapper12

Does anyone know of a mulie call that actually calls in deer, not just make them stop and look at you? Any help would be great.

Sapper 12

ShadowRider

sapper12,
look at the call made by Eastman's. I've personally seen it work. It will call in does and young bucks for sure. I've seen the does come running full blast and get in your lap before they realize they've been duped. It works on coyotes pretty good, too.

rockinbbar

How about "Here! Mulie, mulie mulie!"......??

Rockin'
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

sapper12

hey thanks.  Anyone know where I can get that Eastman call and what the model name is?  I've looked all over the net, but found nothing.

Sapper

Hunterbug

I've never tried a deer call but my Grandfather has used a coyote call to call in deer. And that was what he was trying to do and it worked. He'd missed a shot at a buck and the deer took off. So he started calling and after a minute the buck came back. He didn't miss the second time. He was using a rabbit in distress call.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

mtsharps

hey sapper12

the call is called deer talk I have had deer run from three hundred yard to fifty  stop  and look at me It,s a very good call

Elk,Inc
 PO Box 85
 Gardiner,MT  59030
 1-800-272-4355

//www.elkinc.com

sapper12

Thanks for all the info.  I ordered that call and can't wait to use it.

Sapper

Tags: