Photo Of 2003 Buck

Started by mtsharps, October 12, 2004, 07:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtsharps

Here is a photo of the buck I shoot last year with my 45-70 sharps using 405 gr bullet
  The buck was at 100yds coming up the ridge with five doe's  when I shoot him (one shoot) then the fun was over and the work started

rockinbbar

Nice Buck MTS!

I'd sure not turn him down up here....

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

Me either!  Cograt's on taking a nice buck.

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Jay Edward (deceased)

Hey hoss, the buck is great but let's swap that rifle around and get it a little more in the sunlight.  I love seein' those Sharps actions.

And thanks for the story as well...of course we'll need another successful story this year or the Sharp's Police will be considering whether or not to visit you. :)

quigleysharps4570

NUMBERFARMER

Nice job, but would you hide that gun, there are certain temptations that are harder than others.  Just looking at firearms like that makes me want to take up a new and expensive hobby, shooting older firearms. Thanks for the post

Hunterbug

That's a nice deer. You could lean a Sharps against a donkey and call it a deer and Jay wouldn't notice; he'd be looking at the rifle. :p
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

ShadowRider

Very nice buck mtsharps! Thanx for sharing the pix with us.

Do those tennis shoes let you sneak closer to em in the snow?:D Maybe those are moccasins or golf shoes. Can't tell for sure, but that looks like fringe on em.;)

Successfulhunts.com

Nice buck, Sharps. Congrats. Now you need another one this year.
Success

Tags: