Good mornin'!

Started by 12 gauge, January 03, 2005, 01:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 gauge

Good mornin' everyone!

How about today we start our day with a sausage, egg and cheeze biscuit, with grits and butter (draggy there ya go ;)) and a side of hash browns and the OJ or Coffee which ever you perfer ;)

I hope everyone has a great day and i'll see ya when i get home from school..(which is about 2:40 pm eastern time)

God bless and enjoy! :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Antler3

Have a nice day 12 gauge and thanx for the breakfast ! Yummmm !
ANTLER 3

Kit

Good morning! thanks 12Gauge!

Hope you have/had a good day at school...  I'm the librarian today ;-)

Thanks for breakfast, and hi all... please pray my vehicle gets me to and from, that's all I ask lol.  Well, for now *smile*

Y'all come back now y'hea'?

Blessings on your day
 ~Kit

Antler3

Mornin' Kit, prayin' have a safe day ! :)
ANTLER 3

Hunterbug

Good morning everyone. 12ga, thanx for the breakfast. I'm a little stiff and sore today so 'm glad I don't have to cook for myself. I'll see you all around the boards. Everyone have a great day, see ya!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Dragonfly

Great way to break my fast 12ga.  And GRITS!!!! LOL!!!!

Hope you have a great day at school!!!

I'm trying to catch up on house work today.  And I have in mind to bake a cake...!!!:D

It's damp and rainy in our neck of the woods today.  Temp is 61o.  From what we have heard and been told it's been terrible here while we were gone....cold, ice and snow.  Glad we missed out!!!!  The weather where we were was a little cold  in the mornings but warmed up to about 40-45o during the day but no snow.  Gatlinburg had snow and the road over the mountain to Cherokee was closed due to snow and ice.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

12 gauge

Your welcome everyone!

Just got back from school, it was a pretty good day today..a little boring but aren't all school days? ;) :p

Librarian huh Kit? Be sure to keep everything quiet ;) :p

Nope draggy i didn't forget your grits today ;)

Hunterbug, that's what a nice, preppy, energized young man is here for, to fix breakfast and supper for those who are too tired and wore out to cook ;)

Antler3 you have a great day too!

Look forward to supper tonight folks! ;) :D :)

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Tags: