Went looking for morrel mushrooms

Started by Antler3, March 30, 2009, 11:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antler3

And saw a big ol' gobbler !  :eek:     What luck !  Only found one tiny morrel, probably just a few days early for them.
ANTLER 3

bowhunter 51

Ha..........I did just the opposite, Antler3.....Went looking for a big gobbler
and found these morels........1st of the season, ....and yep,...I think it's still
alittle early, also.........................................................................................BH51...
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

buckshot roberts

yep it's a little early morrel's.........best of luck on ya'll turkeys.........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

I found one in my brother's yard the other day, had it for dinner.  My wife thought I was silly for cooking one mushroom, but I couldn't let it go to waste.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

gitano

Quote from: RatherBHuntin;91376I found one in my brother's yard the other day, had it for dinner. My wife thought I was silly for cooking one mushroom, but I couldn't let it go to waste.
Amen!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: