Quick Hunting Magazine Question

Started by calestus, December 23, 2004, 06:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calestus

Howdy ya'll.  I was wondering what magazines you like best sitting on the rack by the throne?

I currently have Field & Stream and Outdoor Life.  They are okay and all, but are there any other good ones I need to subsribe to?

Thanks in advance!
Erick

M. R. Byrd

American Hunter, America Rifleman, Pheasants Forever Journal are my favorites.

Maynard
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

Marlin917VS

"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Friends & Neighbors,

My reading is more to the technical magazines...............................

Precision Shooting..........The Accurate Rifle........Rifle.......Handloader..........

As I am a Life Member of the NRA..........The American Rifleman.............

For hunting stories for all game I read the adventures of our forum members.......:D

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

knuckledragger

I'll roger-up to all of the above (especially Perderson's) and add the North American Hunting Club"s mag, "North American Hunter".  PRIMEDIA also produces a Hunting and fishing mag for most everystate.  I get one for whichever state I'm stationed in, it a good deal.  KD
Not everyone gets a trophy.

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

calestus

LoL. The Enquirer....I'm not really into hunting cryptozologic animals.

Thanks Guys!

Daryl (deceased)

Trapper & Predator Caller is decent.  Also like to read Fur-Fish-Game from time to time, and I like Bowhunter Magazine.

Magazines on other than hunting topics include Western Mule Magazine, Western Horseman, and I sometimes read various computer tech type magazines.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Successfulhunts.com

Peterson's Hunting & The Bugle (Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation publication. One of the finest for Elk Hunting to be found.)

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
Success

Tags: