Double Beard

Started by jasunky1, February 01, 2008, 04:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasunky1

Well i'm no turkey hunter, but back a few months ago i got a picture of a Tom with a double beard or split beard.  You can find a link to the pictures on my profile. Thanks

Paul Hoskins

jasunky, turkeys with two beards are odd but not too uncommon.   ....Paul H

jasunky1

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;73417jasunky, turkeys with two beards are odd but not too uncommon.   ....Paul H

Hi again, yeah i'm not a turkey hunter by any means.  My ex girlfriends dad has already called dibs on it, lol.  Well thanks for the info and hope to talk to you soon.  Later bud

buckshot roberts

:smiley: Welcome to THL.... As paul said... a double beard is not uncommon......but not many hunters take one I have yet to take a double beard............. Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

jasunky1

Quote from: buckshot roberts;73605:smiley: Welcome to THL.... As paul said... a double beard is not uncommon......but not many hunters take one I have yet to take a double beard............. Ron

thanks for the welcome and info.  Well good luck this year turkey hunting!!!

Antler3

I haven't taken one with a double beard yet either. But sometimes they can have alot of beards , I saw one last year with four. The main beard and maybe the second one will be good size but the others are usually alot smaller......I am still hoping to get one with more than one beard.....:smiley:
ANTLER 3

rabbit rangler

cool picture,.......................my dad killed a double bearded jake this year

Tags: