Rangefinding scopes?

Started by Lost Hunta, October 10, 2004, 03:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Hunta

Ok straight to the point. I want a rangefinding scope for my Marlin. Yea i know rangefinding scope on a .30-30 but yea its what i want. right now the price range im unsure about just give me some ideas for this. i have 1in rings, I was lookin at those Russian PSO scopes but the only prob is the mount. to remove the mount and if the scope is a 1in diameter.
"Cari" my M4 carbine

Vacant

Have you thought about a mil-dot scope? Or just range finding binos? I have not heard many good things about the range finding scopes.

Randy

Lost Hunta

Ya, i looked around more and thought more on getting a Leupold rifleman 2-7x33 scope intstead. It aint rangefinding but i trust Leupold.
"Cari" my M4 carbine

cgphunter

I don't know what your price range is Lost Hunta, but I just baught a new 3-9x40 Leupold from www.riflescopes.com and man am I pleased. If that is out of your price range there are some others I could reccomend if you want.

Hope that helps, if not keep asking,
Chris
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
- Mark Twain

Any relation to the land, the habit of tilling it, or mining it, or even hunting on it, generates the feeling of patriotism.
- Ralph W. Emerson

Lost Hunta

Well the one i found was under $200.00. any other brands tht are excellent. i like Weaver too.
"Cari" my M4 carbine

Tags: