Wish I Had A Tag!

Started by Jay Edward (deceased), October 18, 2007, 04:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Edward (deceased)

I've got eight to a dozen hens that are pretty much living in my back yard and three really big toms that have been dropping by as well.

I'm doing some outside work on my woodshop and they don't seem to pay me any attention.

I've noticed that the big toms will drive off the deer when I knock the apples down out of my trees and I didn't know that they would do that.

I took a few pictures about an hour ago and here is one for your enjoyment.

Hunterbug

Go get a tag and you've got Thanksgiving dinner!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Paul Hoskins

Jay, just keep being nice to them and walk up and knock their heads off with a "bakker" stick. I've killed several drunk grouse that way. Seems wild grapes ferment in their stomachs and they get drunk as a skunk. Nice pics. Looks something like my back yard from time to time. ............Paul H

Jay Edward (deceased)

Quote from: Hunterbug;67622Go get a tag and you've got Thanksgiving dinner!

Not a chance 'bug.  Turkey is not a 'general' tag.

Paul... around here the deer are sometimes pests.  Most folks wouldn't believe how many bucks, does and months old fawns are wandering around town.  They pass through my yard about 3 times a day on their way to water.  What with the deer eating everything that stands still... the turkeys fighting with the deer over my apples and the bear trumping everyones ace... I'm about ready to go postal.

Now... if an Elk wandered through.........

[/SIZE]

Antler3

That's great ! Enjoyed the backyard pictures. They come into my yard but are usually quickly passing through. And it doesn't happen often.
ANTLER 3

Tags: